Sunday 15 January 2012

Reference Letter for Suggestion Senior or Alumni


Reference letter for suggestion senior or alumni for civil construction jobs is a professional cover letter which is composed by the aspiring applicants who are in need of gaining proper suggestions, guidance and recommendation regarding their civil construction career. A suggestion reference letter is usually drafted to a senior, high-ranking, superior or alumni who have good knowledge and experience about the particular industry. 


There is a sense of responsibility associated with the individuals providing suggestions and guidance to the candidates when requested for it. Nevertheless, the candidates shouldn’t display any unprofessionalism or casualness in their suggestion reference cover letters. Likewise, the candidates should give every single part of information about their profile relevant to the job so as to make it easier for the person to guide you appropriately. Erroneous or incomplete data cannot help your recipient and may even direct you improperly.

There has to be an indication of the reason and specific areas for which you need suitable advice and suggestions in your suggestion reference cover letter. The candidate can include his qualifications, skills, areas of expertise, abilities, experiences and job responsibilities etc. linked with the industry in the suggestion reference cover letter. Relevant documents like resume, experience certificate, appreciation letter etc. can be attached with suggestion letter for the recipient’s reference. There should be no grammatical, spelling or typographical mistakes in your suggestion reference letter. This may reveal a laid-back and informal attitude in your letter.

This is an example cover letter for reference letter for suggestion senior or alumni for civil construction jobs. You can use it for your reference.


To
Ben D. Poor
Construction Manager
Paramount Construction Ltd.
1565 Prudence Street
Southfield, MI 48075
Date: March 29, 2012

From
Richard S. Taylor
4502 Woodlawn Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414) 771 2645
RichardSTaylor@teleworm.com

Dear Mr. Poor,

I take this wonderful opportunity to request you to provide your valuable guidance and suggestion to develop my civil construction career. I have attached my resume and other supporting documents with this letter for your reference. 
 
Civil construction industry is growing day-by-day. I want to develop my skills and cope up with this fast growing industry. Therefore, I am planning to join an organization where I will have the opportunity to learn something new and more advanced. You have much experience in this field, so I want you to guide me and suggest me some job openings that are suitable to my profile. Also, suggest me some relevant specializations and courses that will add to my expertise and dexterity related to this industry. Being a bachelor, I have no problem in relocating. 
 
I would be pleased if you provide me your counsel and advice regarding this matter. I am hoping for a quick reply from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Signature
Richard S. Taylor

Suggestion senior or alumni for civil construction jobs gives you important guidelines and directions which will help you in drafting a undeniable and appreciative suggestion reference cover letter to your senior or alumni.

No comments:

Post a Comment